In today’s busy world there are many conflicting demands on new Mums. There are often times when a special event comes along and you need to be able to entrust the care of your new baby to somebody who has the knowledge to fully cater to his or her needs. I would love to be able to give you the support and confidence to attend that special function, whether it be a wedding, luncheon, appointment or just a break from the demanding role of Mum in your home or onsite at an event.
This new service offers specialised care for your newborn (up to six months) for a minimum of 3 hours from a qualified postnatal midwife.
Please call Sarah on 0424 278 840 for more information or to book qualified midwife to support you at this special time. Alternatively, you can use the “contact me” box.
My name is Pip Guest and I am married with 2 amazing sons.
I am a midwife and have had a keen interest in the neonate, which is reflected in my professional life.
A brief outline of my qualifications & experience follows:
- Registered Nurse since 1981
- Registered Midwife since 1984
- Completed Advanced Nursing Studies Course (Infertility Nursing) from the College of Nursing in 1990
- 5 years at Royal Hospital for Women Paddington in Neonatal Intensive Care
- Sydney IVF, Macquarie St Sydney
- Over 10 years Postnatal & Special Care Midwife at the Mater Hospital
- Full member College of Midwives
- Full member NSW Nurses Association